Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who Roleplay

Description

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Friends, New Enemies.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

New Friends, New Enemies. Empty
PostSubject: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:17 am

Episode One.

The humming of the TARDIS filled the air around modern day Chicago Illinois, and once it stopped, in it's place stood a blue, 60's era wooden police box, sitting in a small grassy area of a park near downtown Chicago. After a few minutes, the door creaked open, and The Professor stuck his head out, he looked around, and then disappeared back inside.

New Friends, New Enemies. Steampunk_tardis_interior_console_room_by_wonderwig-d63nkf3

The Professor flipped a few levers, hit a few buttons with the palm of his hand, and cracked a lever four times, and then on a small screen above the console, it showed his surroundings. He walked over to a nearby red couch, and sat down. Picking up, THE Diary of Anne Frank, he sat down to read, putting his feet up on a coffee table, and taking the occasional sip of coffee from the mug beside him on the table.
Back to top Go down
https://doctorwhorpourstory.forumotion.com
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:35 am

Suddenly the Rogue appeared about ten feet in the air behind the Professor and crashed to the ground with a large thud. She appeared to have pretty banged up like she'd been in a fight. "What the hell? I was just about to sh- A TARDIS? How did I get inside one of these stupid things? Stupid, fucking TVM," she continued to mumble on without noticing the Professor, tinkering with a pocket watch from her pocket. It was apparent that she was American with a thick accent and vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:38 am

The Professor calmly stood up, and waited. "Oh, let me know when you're done swearing like a brute getting kicked out of a brothel, and we can have a civilized conversation." He said, putting his hands behind his back and rocking on his heels.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:43 am

The Rogue shoved her TVM back into her pocket and spun on her heels towards the Professor. "Yeah? And who are you to talk to me that way? What's to keep me from putting a bullet in your head right here, bucko?" She patted the waistband of her pants, where you'd keep a gun, and frowned. "Oh."
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:46 am

"Well, one thing." The Professor said, removing his hands from his pockets to reveal her gun. "You dropped this when you popped into MY TARDIS, And Another thing, as I just stated, this is MY TARDIS." He said, smiling as he tossed her gun onto the TARDIS console.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:50 am

"Great, if you could drop me back off in 1920's New York that'd be just dandy. Instead of wasting my time here. How'd you get me here anyway? Because obviously you did it if it's your TARDIS." The Rogue crossing her arms impatiently, walking towards the console to retrieve the gun.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:53 am

"Not so fast Madam." The Professor said, stepping in front of her to pick up the gun. Which he then tossed into the disposal bin, which was a fire pit at the bottom of the console. "I, as you could see. Was enjoying a book." He said, and stepped beside her, pointing at the couch. "Right there. See that?" He said, then backed away. "And the Console." He said, pointing at it. "Is right there, but of course, you knew that. Considering TARDIS's are so stupid, because you have sooo much experience with them." He said, then jumped up. "AHA!" He said, and pointed at her. "You're one of those, what do they call them? Rogues. Yes, Rogues. You think no one can control you, and you can just dilly dally all over space and time with your little wrist thing, without a care in the world."
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:58 am

The Rogue's face twitched in anger and she lunged forward slugging him in the stomach. "How dare you? Kidnapping me, god knows how, and insulting me? I should dump your sorry ass in Alaska and take your stupid TARDIS with me!"
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:00 am

"Well, let me show you one thing. Before you threaten me again, and I have your head on a effigie in the middle of no where." The Professor said coldly, as he pointed at her pocket. "Pull it out. Look at the coordinates. Then, if you'd so kindly follow me." The Professor said, his cheery attitude now gone, he walked over to the center of the console and pointed at the screen, where it showed matching coordinates to what was on her TVM. "You came to me, Smart ass."
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:12 am

"Riiight. You know what, I don't care how it happened, just drop me off somewhere, my TVM isn't working," the Rogue sighed.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:14 am

"I wonder why." The Professor muttered, as he entered coordinates, and his TARDIS began taking off, a few minutes afterward, a crashing was heard on the left side of the TARDIS, as the two looked over, they saw a completely different TARDIS console room sitting there, this one high tech, and metallic. "See what you did." He muttered to her.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:17 am

The Rogue raised her hands in defense. "Wasn't me, maybe it was your lousy piloting."
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:19 am

"I'll have you know, I'm over Three thousand, five hundred years old. I can pilot while in the latrine." The Professor scoffed, peering into the new TARDIS console room. "Bloody hell, is that a crow? I've heard of weird regenerations, but that..."
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:22 am

The crow hopped off to the side of the Professor's view and a man wearing a black business suit stepped into view. "Why uh, hello there." He looked directly into the monitor so the other two could see him, he straightened his tie. "Who might you two be, disrupting my voyage?"
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:24 am

"Ask the loud mouthed yank." The Professor said, walking over to the new man. He exchanged a few small sounds with Jeffrey, then handed him a cracker from the inside of his coat pocket.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:28 am

"Great, now it's a party," the Rogue muttered under her breath. "And the loon speaks crow too. So now that we're all in the nut house, now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:29 am

Jeffrey took the cracker in his mouth and swallowed it in one gulp, he looked over towards the Chief and flew up to his shoulder, giving him a caw.

"I believe my question was open for both of you to answer." The Chief replied to the Professor, holding his hand out for a handshake as he spoke to Rogue. "Actually, Jeffrey here speaks english just like you and I, you just can't understand him, only I can, as of now."
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:32 am

"False." The Professor said, patting Jeffrey's head. "He speaks the native tongue of Shzinboam, I once vacationed there.." He said, trailing off. "Anyway. I'm The Professor." He said, shaking his hand. "Type 101?" He asked, looking around the TARDIS interior.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:34 am

"Nope, 102." The Chief replied looking at his Tardis.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:36 am

"Now that pleasantries are out of the way, aren't any of you going to find out how this happened?" The Rogue tapped her foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:37 am

"Simple my dear. Twas fate that brought us together-" He began, raising a hand into the air like shakespearean poets. "Forget it." He said, turning to The Chief. "Well. Any thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:39 am

"I don't know, you crashed into me." The Chief replied lifting his hands up to rest on his waist. "Maybe it twas fate trying to tell you that you aren't a great pilot."
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:40 am

"Again with the fucking Pilot shite." The Professor said, throwing his hands into the air. "I'll have you now, I managed two different warships in the Time War, Both were the size of the Earth's Moon!" He retorted. "Granted, I did crash into a satellite, but that damn thing had it coming." He muttered, walking back over to his own TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:42 am

"That's great, great! But would someone just fix my TVM or even just land somewhere so I can leave?"
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:42 am

"It's quite tough to land somewhere in the middle of space and time, my dear" The Chief replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, New Enemies.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Roleplay :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: