Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who Roleplay

Description

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Friends, New Enemies.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:53 am

"Fine, Fine." The Professor said, and began setting coordinates so that they could land.
Back to top Go down
https://doctorwhorpourstory.forumotion.com
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:02 am

TimeSkip: Three Hours

"And that, is how I single handed, stopped a Dalek invasion from destroying prehistoric earth." The Professor said, finishing his slice of pizza. They all sat in a pizza restaurant in downtown Chicago. However, just outside the restaurant, across the street. Sat two angel statues on a ledge. Looking directly at them.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:03 am

Jeffrey started cawing on The Chief's shoulder, trying to get them to look towards the statues.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:07 am

"Hm, those statues look at all suspicious to you guys?" the Rogue said with a mouth full of pizza, pointing towards the angels.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:13 am

"Probably nothing. Weeping Angels aren't really common in this part of the world." The Professor said, looking up at the statues. He looked at them for a while, then turned away. Turning back a few seconds later, and they were now closer to them, on the sidewalk now. "I think, we need to get out of here.." He said, swallowing a mouthful of pizza.
Back to top Go down
The Fictionaut

The Fictionaut

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:20 am

A female ran out of an alley, her sonic screwdriver buzzing with the sound of a doorbell buzzer. "Back off, you freakish stone creatures!" The female yelled, heading into the open street. The screwdrivers' orange glowing point was pointing at the statues of angels in the alley, now frozen in-place at the sight of many pedestrians.

Sonic Screwdriver (click to open):

Sonic Screwdriver Sound Effect (click to open):
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:24 am

"Is this just a bloody timelord meet and greet?" The Professor said, throwing his hands up into the air and running outside. "A sonic doesn't effect them." He shouted, staring at one of the angels. "Our only defense is to get far, far away from here. Without physical contact.
Back to top Go down
The Fictionaut

The Fictionaut

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:26 am

The female turned to see the other Timelords. "Then off we go!" She said, dashing off with a mere shift of the feet.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:33 am

"Peppy. Not sure how I like it." The Professor said, muttering something as he took off. Following behind her with only a few steps in between. "Well come on you two!" He shouted to The Chief and Rogue.
Back to top Go down
The Fictionaut

The Fictionaut

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:34 am

The young Timelord arrived at a black-netted bouncy-house with children prancing inside of it, shrieking in excitement as they bounced. The woman opened up the flap to the interior of it, "Alright kiddos, out you go, Bounce-House Galore is closed today!" She called as the children came filing out. She took out her sonic screwdriver, pointing at the entrance and diving inside, and into the interior of her TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:28 am

The Professor hesitated, then jumped in behind her. "Small. Cramped." He said, looking around the tiny console room. "Old as well." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Fictionaut

The Fictionaut

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:51 am

Once everyone was inside, she turned, "Well, if you haven't noticed, I'm pretty small, and I like vintage things." She said, shifting back around, her hair flipping with her. She went to the console, flipping switches and turning knobs. The TARDIS made a whirring sound, indicating that it was traveling away from the Angels. "My name is the Fictionaut, and you guys?" She greeted.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:54 am

"Professor." He said, walking over and sitting down in one of the wooden chairs. "The angels have the phone box." He muttered, looking down at his watch. "They've taken mine and the chiefs TARDIS's. TARDI? What's the plural for that..?" He said, to himself.
Back to top Go down
The Fictionaut

The Fictionaut

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:55 am

"TARDI sounds like a sauce." Fictionaut said, sitting back into a rolling chair, rolling backwards due to her force. "So, off to save your TARDI?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
Admin
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:44 pm

"Might as well. This interior is so. Bland." He said. Standing up and doing a few things on her console. And then the TARDIS began to take off.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:14 pm

"A bouncy house seems like a 'unique' design for a TARDIS." The Chief muttered as soon as it took off. Jeffrey nodded his head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies.   New Friends, New Enemies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, New Enemies.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Roleplay :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: